Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday morning relaxation...

It is Sunday morning, and I'm sipping my first coffee of the day while trying to relax after the last two weeks of Hubble proposal deadline stress - the deadline is still only less than 36 hours in the past. Outside thick low clouds, almost white, are threatening a few flurries of snow. I'm reading blogs, pharyngula, kos, TPM, all the normal crowd, while waiting for a certain online game still in beta to successfully connect to its servers.


Thanks to Pharyngula, I now know that if I were a Science Fiction writer I'd apparently be like this this guy:

I am:
Hal Clement (Harry C. Stubbs)
A quiet and underrated master of "hard science" fiction who, among other things, foresaw integrated circuits back in the 1940s.


Which science fiction writer are you?



Which is embarrassing, as consider myself widely-read (in SciFi) yet I've never heard of him.

No comments: